What if thunderstorms are just teenage angels playing drums?! And there’s God yelling at them to quiet down, but they’re like ‘FUCK YOU DAD WE DO WHAT WE WANT!’
So if Balthazar and Gabriel started a band
Don’t forget Lucifer
We were pretty kick ass, and then Luci decided to go solo
"Luci decided to go solo"
so much Bible in one casual phrase
Jimmy Page turned out to be a massive LP collector. There were three walls of records. Alphabetized by category. He collects bootlegs everywhere he goes. Those were done chronologically in the other corner. - Lesley Chilcott, producer (It Might Get Loud)
I wonder if it surprised him that Jimmy Page was a massive record collector?
Arctic Monkeys’ last lines in each album:
- Whatever People Say I Am That’s What I’m Not (2006) - A Certain Romance
- Favourite Worst Nightmare (2007) - 505
- Humbug (2009) - The Jeweller’s Hands
- Suck It And See (2011) - That’s Where You’re Wrong
- AM (2013) - I Wanna Be Yours
(Source: teddiepickers, via jimmy-jackdaniels-page)